I wanted to share this video (even though I'm sure most of you may have already seen it) because I think it is a great example of motion graphics. The animations are abstract and simple but animated so well that they seem near life-like. It is also just a great example of how animation can be integrated with music.
I haven't seen this video before, and I thought its was a very interesting array of subject matter and animation orchestrated very well together. The music in combination with the graphics gave a feeling of being almost trapped inside of the visual. Its stimulation causes you to feel like you're looking inside of the brain of the person who would have made the music, like looking at the synapses etc.
ReplyDeleteThat was crazy, I was hoping they would do a final zoom out since they weren't ever giving you all the information of the subject matter. Left room for imagination,and the skills behind making that are shown.
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cool video I like the way it expands and contracts and then mutates into the next sequence its like a screen saver on acid. I am a big fan of anime and I like the story you get from watching it all the way through. It goes through parts that are robotic to parts that are almost emotional I really like of the 3d rendering style you get from anime portion as well as the abstract more robotic parts.
ReplyDeleteI really wasn't expecting to see these nature images/box structures appear in this video since it started with what appeared to me as transformers. This video goes to show that there are so many options available when it comes to videos. I'd say this video is a little too complex for my brain to handle
ReplyDelete