Monday, August 29, 2011

Group 4: Miller

Forget from Michael Fragstein on Vimeo.



This is the first music video I clicked on and it happened to involved motion graphics - however I haven't even listened to the music yet. I like this video because of the concept. The scenes seem to move through each other by using this circular shape. I like about a minute into it - the moving balloons. There are many different scenes involved. I'll have to listen to the music later.

3 comments:

  1. This is cool! The way drawn elements are used in a three dimensional space adds almost a whole new layer of interest. It is also neat that each of the drawings are their own animation in the space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that the drawings all fit with the mood of the song. It's not a direct correlation to the song so it made me try to find how it was suppose to be correlated, got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a cool way to do a music video because the hand drawings remind me of a diary or random thoughts to certain emotions the song evokes. its kind of like a mental picture of what that person was thinking when they wrote the song maybe.

    ReplyDelete