Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Group 1: Stoffel: Surface

I think an under-utilized perspective is from the bottom up. This video is very unique in my opinion because it uses that perspective throughout. It shows activities that are very common/mundane and makes them interesting.

SURFACE : A film from underneath from TU+ on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! Love the different/unexpected perspective. Love that the noises of everyday life create a beat and our activities can create an awesome collage. Cool video-I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I also agree love the unexpected view, and almost x-ray like feel it has. Love the pop of color too and the strangeness to exploring the everyday life of people and what happens everyday. I get a very new york feel, not sure why, I think because of the busyness it has through out the entire video, and the streets and subways i think make it feel like new york

    ReplyDelete
  3. woa, this video is crazy, the underground view creates a unique kind of atmosphere for the viewer

    ReplyDelete