Thursday, September 1, 2011

Group 2: SPeterson

Frank Chimero was the speaker at Design Camp (2010) and he showed us this work that he did, not only is it awesomely designed it really gets out the message and keeps you drawn into the whole thing. Almost like you can't wait for more.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, I agree...the animation of this clip is very engaging and keeps the viewer wanting more. The information was easier to process with the help of the cartoon birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like this newer-style animation. It keeps the whole thing matter-of-fact but still mildly lighthearted. Really engaging, and it has a tasteful color palette. I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the information is presented. I feel as if I actually learned something from this video that I wouldn't remember reading or with power point presentation. I agree with what Mark and Lee said about it being tasteful and makes the information easy to understand with quite literally presentation of it. Some of the music parts got a little weird for me but it wasn't too distracting from the information though so it's not a total downer. Good video!

    ReplyDelete