Monday, September 12, 2011

Group: 4 Emily Brown

Joust



I think this is a cool example of how detailed an animatic can get. Trying to limit yourself to the number of scenes is difficult especially if you want it to look like an actual animation.

4 comments:

  1. We're seeing great movement and really, if you watch closely - each scene that moves is produced by only as little as 3 separate scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motion was portrayed very well with the drawing elements of the video. I enjoyed watching the animation with the subtle color of blue in various scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice, I can say for sure that was done using a tablet but it makes me wonder how they managed to make it so fluid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice simple drawings, I like the sketched look as it goes well with the fast action of the story.

    ReplyDelete