Sunday, September 18, 2011

Group 2: Fowler: The Spill Canvas - Our Song

Sorry the video wouldn't let me embed it, but I thought it was really sweet and well put together so you will just have to follow the link.


I fell that they did really well at adding a comical twist to the video by including "old" footage and yet having it tie in well with the "new." The film grain effect really did well at interlocking the two so they both worked well together instead of feeling like completely different parts, it gives it this sort of retro feel. The song is about how "their song" isn't normal and what the typical so called love song is and I think the did well at showing that with having the guy getting hit by the train and choking on the spaghetti. Also, the song is pretty high energy so the fast moving and shaking look of the video I think is well executed. Love the band, love the song and the video I think is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment