Why I like this video is because it shows so much emotion and an interesting song that I think goes really good with it. To me the video is about dealing with memories and finding the way of letting go and moving on. I loved the different camera shots and how the flashbacks had an old photo like quality to them.
Very cool. I definitely agree with you, the song fits perfectly with the video. The old photo, antique like sense of it really give its a gloomy emotion expressing the thought of letting go and moving on.
legit, that's probably one of the best videos I've seen in a while, for content and editing's sake. I thoroughly enjoyed the frames switching on beat and in time with the music. I know from experience that is very tedious and a lot of careful planning had to take place in order to fulfill the amount of transitions and shots needed. Visually it was stunning as well showing the connection between a father and son. Good find, kinda nerdy though :P
I loved the moments toward the end of the song where the scenes were changing with every beat of the music- it really helped to accelerate the pacing and move toward the climax of the song. I also noticed and love the random scenes where they showed things completely unexpectedly- like one where the scene was upside down. Very cool music video!
Why I like this video is because it shows so much emotion and an interesting song that I think goes really good with it. To me the video is about dealing with memories and finding the way of letting go and moving on. I loved the different camera shots and how the flashbacks had an old photo like quality to them.
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I definitely agree with you, the song fits perfectly with the video. The old photo, antique like sense of it really give its a gloomy emotion expressing the thought of letting go and moving on.
ReplyDeletelegit, that's probably one of the best videos I've seen in a while, for content and editing's sake. I thoroughly enjoyed the frames switching on beat and in time with the music. I know from experience that is very tedious and a lot of careful planning had to take place in order to fulfill the amount of transitions and shots needed. Visually it was stunning as well showing the connection between a father and son. Good find, kinda nerdy though :P
ReplyDeleteI loved the moments toward the end of the song where the scenes were changing with every beat of the music- it really helped to accelerate the pacing and move toward the climax of the song. I also noticed and love the random scenes where they showed things completely unexpectedly- like one where the scene was upside down. Very cool music video!
ReplyDelete