Group 2: Thorburn: All I Want, by A Day To Remember
I really dig this band, and I love what is happening with the floating text and imagery in the video. I think it's really well done and not pushed too far, and I'm really just fascinated with it.
I think that the idea that they are doing with the text and symbols popping out is really cheesy, after watching the whole thing i think that it works with the video is filmed and laid out. At first I thought that it was going to be this dark angry mean video but once it gets going it is more up lifting and the jumping text and symbols make you get more into the music. Proved me wrong. And they pulled it off.
With this video I actually think the text and animated parts are interesting. The acting is what I think is more distracting and corny (in some scenes they just look stupid). I think that the animated parts really emphasize parts of the song that they want more emphasis on. It gives it a more intense sence of movement as well. I love it.
Love these guys. My gf just got me started on these guys. Never seen a video of them before. The animation is interesting, but not really my style. Still think that it's successful though.
I think that the idea that they are doing with the text and symbols popping out is really cheesy, after watching the whole thing i think that it works with the video is filmed and laid out. At first I thought that it was going to be this dark angry mean video but once it gets going it is more up lifting and the jumping text and symbols make you get more into the music. Proved me wrong. And they pulled it off.
ReplyDeleteCool video Lee! I really like it, I agree the floating text is nice. It's unexpected in the beginning but works throughout the video.
ReplyDeleteWith this video I actually think the text and animated parts are interesting. The acting is what I think is more distracting and corny (in some scenes they just look stupid). I think that the animated parts really emphasize parts of the song that they want more emphasis on. It gives it a more intense sence of movement as well. I love it.
ReplyDeleteLove these guys. My gf just got me started on these guys. Never seen a video of them before. The animation is interesting, but not really my style. Still think that it's successful though.
ReplyDelete