What i most enjoyed about this was the mixed media involved. They kept going between computerized graphics, pencil drawings and ink blots. I also liked the adventure it seemed to take you on.
This video really reminds me of our printmaking class, Jen. I love how a piece of something new continuously leads us to the next transitioned scene. Lots of cool growth techniques here.
Just had to say, I really love the ending- the ink blots with the text credits are awesome- both organic, and sleek and clean at the same time. Love it! :D
It was interesting to see how this video progressed throughout the scenes with the building up of motion elements and music. I was intrigued by the vivid use of color in how it developed with each scene. I enjoyed the peacefulness of the video and the relaxing state that it left me in.
The flowers blooming amazes me I think it is a beautiful thing in real life but it is also beautiful in a motion graphic. I think it is cool they way they integrate hand made elements as well as vector graphics.
Wish I knew exactly what the technique of animation that was used here. Really inspiring video. It reminds me of a video game that actually used the same sort of animation to represent wind, its called Okami if you want to look it up.
This video really reminds me of our printmaking class, Jen. I love how a piece of something new continuously leads us to the next transitioned scene. Lots of cool growth techniques here.
ReplyDeleteJust had to say, I really love the ending- the ink blots with the text credits are awesome- both organic, and sleek and clean at the same time. Love it! :D
ReplyDeleteIt was interesting to see how this video progressed throughout the scenes with the building up of motion elements and music. I was intrigued by the vivid use of color in how it developed with each scene. I enjoyed the peacefulness of the video and the relaxing state that it left me in.
ReplyDeleteThe flowers blooming amazes me I think it is a beautiful thing in real life but it is also beautiful in a motion graphic. I think it is cool they way they integrate hand made elements as well as vector graphics.
ReplyDeleteWish I knew exactly what the technique of animation that was used here. Really inspiring video. It reminds me of a video game that actually used the same sort of animation to represent wind, its called Okami if you want to look it up.
ReplyDelete