I remember seeing this a couple of years ago. It's an interesting take on the classic Thriller video. The lizards are stylized nicely. Not to cartoon looking, but not to scary looking, which feels like a good fit with the original. The shadows under the lizards are impressive as well.
Oh these silly Lizards. I never understood the commercial. Like why is the model there? I guess it's a good example of missing real video with animation though.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing this a couple of years ago. It's an interesting take on the classic Thriller video. The lizards are stylized nicely. Not to cartoon looking, but not to scary looking, which feels like a good fit with the original. The shadows under the lizards are impressive as well.
ReplyDeleteOh these silly Lizards. I never understood the commercial. Like why is the model there? I guess it's a good example of missing real video with animation though.
ReplyDelete