Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Group 4: Emily Brown

Zoloft commercial.



OK, so this week I went with commercials I think that animating commercials is a good way to make your product or service more memorable since we live in a multimedia age. I don't know if I am a big fan of advertising prescription drugs but I always remembered the little sad Zoloft blob. I think with their simple graphics and explanation they help people understand a complicated problem and they show how their product can help.

3 comments:

  1. This ties in with the simplicity of shapes to represent the scene and character. The black and white tells the story of the message to this commercial, then adds simple color to brighten up the sadness to the reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This commercial actually reminds me of the story boards and movies that we are making right now. Love that cheerful blue bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about the product but the sad little blob always gets me. Its a neat little animation.

    ReplyDelete