Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Group 4: Sam Glubka: Rocket

Countdown - HD from Desrumaux Celine on Vimeo.



I found this video interesting mostly because I have been having trouble finding animated videos lately, but it also is a great example of how much integrating music in with a video can amp up the overall result.

3 comments:

  1. You're right, the music was a good attribute to the work, and the animation had some neat effects within in it, with the beginning of the clip it was just the computer screens lighting up, almost to emphasis how big of a deal computers our for the rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed watching this video and how it walked through the launching of the rocket. The high quality of the video brought out the sharpness of the color and effects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool video. Honestly, I'd love this video a lot more if there wasn't people involved. For some reason I don't think the animation of them go well with the rest of the video. The animation of the rocket taking off is so impressive.

    ReplyDelete