I came across this video and i thought that the sound made this video very effective in the usage of the randomness but also kept it very entertaining.
Very interesting way of the way all of the type is made of words that relate to them. Each concept could be made into its own typeface alphabet. I bet Jude would enjoy this video. Good stuff.
Such a simple concept but very effective and well done. It was nice to see a combination of stop motion, motion graphics and live video. Seems like this took a long time to make though. It's professional without being too formal. I like it.
Very interesting way of the way all of the type is made of words that relate to them. Each concept could be made into its own typeface alphabet. I bet Jude would enjoy this video. Good stuff.
ReplyDeleteSuch a simple concept but very effective and well done. It was nice to see a combination of stop motion, motion graphics and live video. Seems like this took a long time to make though. It's professional without being too formal. I like it.
ReplyDelete