Monday, September 19, 2011

Group 4 Miller: Drift

I uploaded this video because of the odd editing. This video moves in ways that I have not seen before. For example: 35 seconds in, 1:20 in, 4:00, etc.
This video also has morphing going on. Very cool.
This is stop motion animation using digital stills.


Drift from mustardcuffins on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. This video is crazy. It looks like they used some sort of program to meld the photos together in an animation. The true definition of "living photography" I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is interesting with the swift blending effects between each clip. It's an interesting approach in putting together a video with animating images in a full motion sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a creative spin to capturing a town, giving you different perspectives as you pass by objects. They picture some interesting things to use in the clip, I like the part where they're walking by a tree and the effect they're doing makes it look like the tree was growing.

    ReplyDelete