Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Group 4: Emily Brown

Charles Schwab rotoscoping commercial.



Love it or hate these commercials always caught my eye because of the rotoscoping and "talk to chuck" as a tagline stuck in my head so I believe the commerical is very successful and a new an interesting way to animate people. Its just something to shake things up a little bit I never realized people don't like it that much but hey some people don't understand being different.

4 comments:

  1. This is an interesting video with the person as a vectorized element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this video is a great example of how close and exact designers can make a portrait commercial. Impressive and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this commercial! I remember the first time i saw it, it immediately caught my eye, and the guy kept moving and it was just interesting to watch how detailed they got. That's the point of the commercial right? Making people want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like those videos, I imagine it some sort of video live trace and it makes it seem lazy haha, its probably a lot tougher than that in actuality I'm sure

    ReplyDelete