Love this band and video. I like the use of changing the look of live action by the use of negative space. Gives the video a creepy eerie feel to it , even though the song is kinda mellow and sweet.
this is super cool. i've seen these guys live, and the video definitely reflects their style. i wonder how they animate the live action like that? it'd be sweet if there was a way to 'live paint' video.
I really like how simple everything is, with a really dark palette. It's kind of edgy, and kind of chill. Really dig the animation too. Definitely worth a few watches.
I like how the video is really smooth, doesn't seem to have many glitches or parts that make you lose where your at in the video. It is very well put together and i like the consistency in the color scheme, definitely keeps attention on the video itself and the song though the color does get a bit crazy towards the end I guess you could say it is fitting given that it is the "climax" of it. I like the sense of atmosphere and space that it gives as well.
this is super cool. i've seen these guys live, and the video definitely reflects their style. i wonder how they animate the live action like that? it'd be sweet if there was a way to 'live paint' video.
ReplyDeleteI really like how simple everything is, with a really dark palette. It's kind of edgy, and kind of chill. Really dig the animation too. Definitely worth a few watches.
ReplyDeleteI like how the video is really smooth, doesn't seem to have many glitches or parts that make you lose where your at in the video. It is very well put together and i like the consistency in the color scheme, definitely keeps attention on the video itself and the song though the color does get a bit crazy towards the end I guess you could say it is fitting given that it is the "climax" of it. I like the sense of atmosphere and space that it gives as well.
ReplyDelete