Summer feelings from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.
What i love about this video is the quick transitions. With the music it gives a sense of memories and adventure. The different effects like blurring parts of the scences and slowing parts down are very successful. It really makes me want to go to the Italian Alps to create memories. Some of the locational shots are fantastic. To me this video wouldn't just be as an advertising purposes, but also more of a inspirational and such.
That was really cool... When I see photography and videography like this I just love it! It's such a beautiful art form. This video really does capture a sense of the beauty of exploration and discovery... It's that amazing photography that makes the viewer want to go there- lesson on one type of advertising!
ReplyDeleteThis video really captures the emotion. Very inspirational! I love the mix of video and photography! Very crisp and clean. The music particularly is exciting and helps transition from scene to scene.
ReplyDeletedid I say the cinematography was epic? it's epic, he also has some other crazy good videos
ReplyDelete