I for some reason really like this video. I can't tell if they are speaking english and another language or not but honestly I don't think it matters at all because the video is so successful at interpretating what is being say that the words are almost secondary. The video itself I think is really cool and well put together. The idea that he is always chasing her through all sorts of elements and places (which I think his hilarious in the middle when they show him just constantly running) but not matter what he is always "too little to late". I think this is good acting as well as how it was recorded and the assembled.
I like the hidden meaning of this video....Its like they are going back in time to the beginning of their relationship and the viewer gets to see all the turmoil throughout.
ReplyDeleteI agree with mark. I think that watching them go through this it gets you involved with what they are going through and you begin to root for one or the other. The way that the graphics work kept me engaged without me even knowing.
ReplyDeletethe concept behind this is sweeeeeeet! i really like the transition of the scenes, very sweet post mark. it's a great example of never needing to have people in the same shot and making them feel like they're right next to each other.
ReplyDelete