Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Group5_Mosher_Linkin Park_Waiting for the End


I like this video because it shows how they use light in away to outline the band in the group and can create different images in another image.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy how systematic/scientific it all looks. Cool concept for a video. The isolated lighting lets you enjoy the images more than if you would see them on a white background, which i appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video reminds me of seeing scenes from Pixar when they're in the early animation stages and it's just outlines of the characters showing. It has a very viral and electric feel to it. I also like how the camera travels around objects, giving you the 360 degree view. Lots of bright lights and awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was interesting how the lines seemed a lot like a grid or a 3d mapping of the human body, like you said kelsey, but I also thought that the way perspective was used in some spots also brought some dynamism to the video.

    ReplyDelete