WAVE REFLECTION from Koji Aramaki on Vimeo.
I found this video intriguing for a couple of reasons. One was that I really liked the used of simple shapes which relates to our first project. And secondly I thought the audio was really powerful. It made me almost jump each time a new tone or sound was introduced. This is totally within the realm of possibility for us as students as well.
that's legit! reminds me of things made with Processing
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is from 1:30 or so to the end- I love how minimalistic it is, but it still keeps me fascinated- It's not over-thought or over-designed- it just works :D
ReplyDeleteIn this video they use the sound and shapes to create something new. They had shapes to describe the sound and when it got louder the shape broke apart. I thought that was very creative.
ReplyDeleteAwesome video. I love the beginning with all of the breaking shapes turning into triangles. I dig triangles. It feels like there is a progression happening in the video that sort of pulls you in as you watch. The music was also a nice touch. Good find.
ReplyDeleteThis is a complete theory, but it would be really neat if the sounds you're hearing were caused by the actual shapes on a grid. To help with its own processing.
ReplyDelete