I love this video! I particularly noticed the little moments where the text and the video worked together, so that the text wasn't just an extra layer of the top- for example- when the text 'to adapt' adjusts itself to warp around the round building. And the sound that comes in when the juggler drops his pins also works well to create a very integrated video-- I like it!
inspirational, yes. love the scenes and with the text. Well done and love it! transitions fit the music and i enjoyed the subtle change in effects from scene to scene.
Love the abrupt yet very fitting transitions. Fit well with the music effects. I also enjoy the pops of bright colors here and there throughout the video.
I love this video! I particularly noticed the little moments where the text and the video worked together, so that the text wasn't just an extra layer of the top- for example- when the text 'to adapt' adjusts itself to warp around the round building. And the sound that comes in when the juggler drops his pins also works well to create a very integrated video-- I like it!
ReplyDeleteinspirational, yes. love the scenes and with the text. Well done and love it! transitions fit the music and i enjoyed the subtle change in effects from scene to scene.
ReplyDeleteLove the abrupt yet very fitting transitions. Fit well with the music effects. I also enjoy the pops of bright colors here and there throughout the video.
ReplyDelete