Is it me or does this guy step weird? :) ..I do like this video tho, it's a unique way to work with a limited space. Your curiosity keeps you glued to the screen
haha yes the guy does step a little funny! But I do like the video, has wonderful movement and love the constant rotation and yet it all takes place in one room. Also love the different point of views you get, behind, in front, the side, everything, successful with the rotation
haha i like it- it certainly kept me frustrated just like him watching it; the fact that everything kept changing back to the way it was. but yes, overall it was greatly done. i enjoyed it!
I like the continuous motion and the fact that it is taking place all in one room.
ReplyDeleteIs it me or does this guy step weird? :) ..I do like this video tho, it's a unique way to work with a limited space. Your curiosity keeps you glued to the screen
ReplyDeletehaha yes the guy does step a little funny! But I do like the video, has wonderful movement and love the constant rotation and yet it all takes place in one room. Also love the different point of views you get, behind, in front, the side, everything, successful with the rotation
ReplyDeletehaha i like it- it certainly kept me frustrated just like him watching it; the fact that everything kept changing back to the way it was. but yes, overall it was greatly done. i enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete