MASNAVI
http://vimeo.com/4427650
About this video:
"Another path to “be”.
Scene Order:
to born
to learn
to feel
to wake
to control
to suffer
to be"
MASNAVI from Murat Pak on Vimeo.
I was intrigued by the motion of this video with a static focal point. It was engaging to see a gray-scaled background with intense colorful objects come and go to bring contrast. This effect of motion drew me in closer to what I was seeing and was kind of hypnotizing.
This video is very hypnotizing! With no sound I feel like it could put me to sleep. There are really cool movements in this video. Love the water effect and when the ball goes clear when its not glowing green. Very smooth, delicate, and intriguing.
ReplyDeleteIt was interesting to see the way they portrayed the list of words in such a simple way.
ReplyDeleteThis was an interesting video that I think shows how many different things can be portrayed by a single scene that changes and adapts.
ReplyDeleteI think this is really cool it reminds me of a buoy in the water conveying message with Morris code.
ReplyDelete