I saw this music video years ago and was fascinated by it. It is more video/film based rather than vector or motion graphics. Take a look:
What I really enjoyed about this video was the creative filming. The singer stays in the same spot for most of the video, but because everything else is moving around her, it doesn't get monotonous. I especially like the random scenes that break the pace- like the huge pile of cords she goes through- not realistic, but very artistic. Also, how they drag the sand or snow from one scene into the next connects the scenes in an interesting manner as well.
I really enjoyed this video. Very cool how the singer staying in the same spot but the scenes move behind/around her!
ReplyDeletethat looks like it would cause some serious rugburn or road rash! ouch! it seems to be a different take on the style of the amazon kindle commercials where the people are in stop motion and the stuff is moving around them and changing their clothes and the scenes. i'll try to find them and post em later.
ReplyDeleteNot only is it cool that she is in spot with the background moving, but I like how she interacts with the background for example around1:00 and she pushes the balls away?
ReplyDelete