Untitled (Motion Graphic with Text) from Alexandra Roche on Vimeo.
I thought this video was pretty cool, it kept a basic concept of using text as the graphic and incorporating the music to go along with it I thought was pretty sweet. It was simple but cool that it went with the song--not only in the lyrics, but also the feeling you get when you read or see those words.
Nice! It's amazing how inspired you can be in 40 seconds :)
ReplyDeleteI like the simplicity and connection it has throughout the entire thing. Makes the viewer feel comfortable when everything is connected and especially because we are listening to the music but also reading it as it scrolls along the screen. Cool concept-I like it.
it was nice. though there really wasn't a big climax and downfall or any build-up; not necessarily needed but to me it was very consistent and everything was the same - though the music it self was very kind of mellow or monotone-ish (if that even made any sense at all). but it was just alright, i think it could have been better.
ReplyDelete