Wednesday, September 28, 2011

group 3: McCarthy: 29 ways to stay creative




I loved this video. I thought it was a great one to share on the blog. I loved the use of typography with very simple illustrations. The tips were also great! I love the simplicity of this video its refreshing.

5 comments:

  1. this is enjoyable, for 29 reasons, although 19 get lots of rest doesn't really apply to the rest of them haha, no its good though, I'm not sure about the change in music though the second half doesn't seem to go too well with the first half of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the clean cut style and little elements that is added to each scene such as running water or the coffee steam. With the different animation, you really don't know what is going to happen in the next proceeding scenes. Not going to lie, i started to jam out a little around step 22 i think it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to work with type this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every artist or designer needs this kind of reminder/inspiration every once in a while.. cool video to interpret it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I kinda agree with ian- not sure about the switch of music- the transition just seemed abrupt somehow. I do love the graphics though! Simple, but clean, creative, exciting, and engaging! It helps that the text is something I'm actually really interested in reading too- it keeps me focused in on the video. :D Nice post!

    ReplyDelete