Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Group5 Mosher_My Balls


This video shows that you can create a music video that is simple and fun.

3 comments:

  1. Really Dan? This is definately a unique video to share.... I was playing it and my dad stops to watch and started dancing to this song!! Lol. But the cool thing about the video is its cartoony quality which makes the humor and the effect of the song very funny. As well as the lyrcis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of ridiculous, haha. The cartoon elements aren't particularly well drawn, and most of the lyrics are way to literal matching the animated drawings. I'm pretty sure they were more interested in making a funny song rather than a great animated video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha Andy Dick is the opening act for My Balls. HILARIOUS. Seriously though, what were you searching for when you came across this video? Definitely unique. I also, like the cartoon-ish quality. This is totally something we could make.

    ReplyDelete