This is an awesome stop motion video I found. The people behind this video shot 60,000 pictures, developed 9,600 prints and shot over 1,800 pictures again. No post production at all!
I was drawn to the story that was told with all the images and the work and effort put behind it. This would of taken a lot of patience, thought and most of all time. The transformation between the pictures could be a bit smoother but overall its goes relates fairly well with the music. The stop motion is most exciting!
WOW! That is crazy- I can't believe the time behind that! I loved how the shots didn't just happen in one spot, as a lot of stop motion can do, but it traveled all around the environment of that house, taking advantage of all the nooks and crannies-behind the books, flying up the staircase, etc... It really uses a huge space, which is fascinating to watch!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!
ReplyDeleteholy bejesus someone was bored or paid too much money for a commercial. very cool but now I feel lame :)
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! Definitely appreciate the time that it took to make this.The viewer not only gets a sense of time with experiencing life's adventure with the characters, but also there is a personal connection with the commercial that is appealing to potential customers.
ReplyDelete