This clip is kinda bizzare....starts out using 50s style refreshment ads and one single event changes the whole feel of the clip. Pretty great piece though.
This is pretty wicked. Great use of layering & how it can really set the mood of a video. Very sinister, and a great example of using effects to turn something light and fun into something morbid.
At first I really got a feel that it was from the 50s drive in movie. It is a really interesting clip! It totally reminds me of the movie the hills have eyes or any other creepy weird horror movie. They were very effective in changing the mood of the video very abruptly. Overall I think it was really well done and found it very interesting. Though it sort of started to creep me out I didn't want to stop watching it. They also did well and making the video flow between scenes well. I didn't feel like it was jumping around all too much and the music and sound effects REALLY added to the sinister feel of it.
This is pretty wicked. Great use of layering & how it can really set the mood of a video. Very sinister, and a great example of using effects to turn something light and fun into something morbid.
ReplyDeleteAt first I really got a feel that it was from the 50s drive in movie. It is a really interesting clip! It totally reminds me of the movie the hills have eyes or any other creepy weird horror movie. They were very effective in changing the mood of the video very abruptly. Overall I think it was really well done and found it very interesting. Though it sort of started to creep me out I didn't want to stop watching it. They also did well and making the video flow between scenes well. I didn't feel like it was jumping around all too much and the music and sound effects REALLY added to the sinister feel of it.
ReplyDelete