Saturday, November 5, 2011

Group 3: Beehler: Cars Can Be Fun Animation

Cars Can Be Fun Animation from BWALL on Vimeo.


What I liked about this was the combination of sleek design composition and clean graphics and vector work, and the fun quality of the color and sound. The music was so catchy, and it really elevated the quality of the video. I know this is something I need to focus on within my own videos- sound does so much emotionally. I also felt it related to our discussion of animation within after effects by placing vector files- this would totally be something we could manage.

2 comments:

  1. The music Is a great addition to the piece. I like the build up at the beginning as the music is more dramatic when the person is going up hill showing a negative side of life without cars in the past. Then it becomes very fun and catchy when the car goes down hill and going along with all the happiness that the car gives us now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dramatic. Very unique transitions between scenes. I love the use of text and vector illustrations together. Very catchy as you said. I really enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete