I love the emotion in this video. A great combination of animation, drawn elements, performace, emotion and imagination. I love the hand drawn feel of the characters with the smoothness of the movements and music. Very well put together. Similar to the rotoscope idea we discussed in class this week. Amazing video. I've watched this over and over. Love it!
I love how rotoscoping allows such realism, but also creativity- The amount of work it would take to edit the actual video to create those unexpected moments- with the girl dissapearing, transforming into water, or a bird, etc, I love how you can so easily edit the contents of the video and transform it into a beautiful, creating, and exciting environment. Beautiful find Molly. :D
Awesome and cute!! I love the style of the figures with the shadowing and rough sketching lines. Very emotional and a great find! The girl disappearing and appearing is a nice touch.
I love the emotion in this video. A great combination of animation, drawn elements, performace, emotion and imagination. I love the hand drawn feel of the characters with the smoothness of the movements and music. Very well put together. Similar to the rotoscope idea we discussed in class this week. Amazing video. I've watched this over and over. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love how rotoscoping allows such realism, but also creativity- The amount of work it would take to edit the actual video to create those unexpected moments- with the girl dissapearing, transforming into water, or a bird, etc, I love how you can so easily edit the contents of the video and transform it into a beautiful, creating, and exciting environment. Beautiful find Molly. :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome and cute!! I love the style of the figures with the shadowing and rough sketching lines. Very emotional and a great find! The girl disappearing and appearing is a nice touch.
ReplyDelete