Oneironaut from Erica Kobren on Vimeo.
I posted this video since we worked on rotoscoping this past weekend. This is definitely more in depth. I really enjoyed the rotoscope work so figured I would post something on it. Maaaybe I'll do something like this outside of class
Dang that's cool! So many details and sketching.. this video took some serious dedication!
ReplyDeleteOh I like this video! I was going to actually post this this one but forgot about it..soo much work but I'm sure its quite a good feeling after this is finished..I think I saw that this took the artist two years to create....wow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool drawing style I love this I think the colors are really well treated as opposed to her "real" life.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting rotoscope technique. I like how the black and white colors set the mood at the beginning of being tired, then changed to color as she was dreaming.
ReplyDelete