Sunday, November 6, 2011

Group3_Upcurch_Telecine Rebrand

Telecine Rebrand from BEELD.motion on Vimeo.



The special effects and details on the logo is pretty sweet and I am jealous of the skill. In just focusing on the logo, the different angles and the assembly of the logo in the different scenes is very successful along with the music. This work as a whole is very energetic and excited and is appropriate for the advertisement of these shows I'm suspecting this logo is for.

2 comments:

  1. The sections I really like are the ones with the pieces of paper look- I love that hand drawn quality, and it really contrasts with the slick 3D look of the rest of the video. It's interesting to see all the different areas that they have done work for (I'm assuming that's what this video is about) It's fun how their brand morphs to showcase each of the different personalities and the variety of imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very upbeat and fast pace. The combonation of music and the video is very successful. Like Anna said the contrast between drawn elements and 3D element are very smooth and work surprisingly well together.

    ReplyDelete