I have a weakness for type in motion so that is why I chose to post this video this week. It's also a good reminder to keep on pushing even when the going gets rough and you feel like your work isn't good enough. I personally feel this way quite a bit. I especially like the transitions from one line of text to the next.
I love type in motion too :D I really like this example. One little detail I loved was the slight angling of the lines of type- it feels more natural and unique, and also fills the space in a different way than if the lines were at 90 degree angles all the time. That variety adds a huge amount of interest to the type- even though it is the same typeface throughout the entire video. I love how interesting ONE type can end up being. I think it will take me awhile to get here :D
ReplyDelete