This is an amazing concept for the music video. I really enjoy the playful aspect of it and the use of the pencils as the sound wave is really intriguing.
This is so fun to watch! The artist was creative with all the different ways to use pencils and colored pencils. I liked when the little blue pencil kept going on little journey's throughout the yellow pencils.
I enjoyed how this video was set up and how the animated elements went well with music. This was a fun video to watch and to appreciate the time involved in making this video successful.
This is so fun to watch! The artist was creative with all the different ways to use pencils and colored pencils. I liked when the little blue pencil kept going on little journey's throughout the yellow pencils.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool it reminds me vaguely of Kate's stop motion of her drawings, this animation is way more complex.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed how this video was set up and how the animated elements went well with music. This was a fun video to watch and to appreciate the time involved in making this video successful.
ReplyDelete