The Last Train from Animation Hub on Vimeo.
3D animation! Its always neat to see how far they are getting with this stuff. I remember when 3D meant the quality was just squashed but even works where students helped are achieving high quality now. I wonder if this takes longer than rodoscoping though...
Soo cool! It really is amazing how far they have come with animation. I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into something like this that is only a minute long.. now that we are starting to understand through various assignments what it takes to make things move!
ReplyDeleteI've always been intrigued with these 3D films...would be fun to see all the work that goes into it.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it cool to see where animation came from and where it is now and where it is going I think it is very interesting and I wish I had a better knowledge of how it worked as well, all I do know is there is a lot of detail.
ReplyDeleteThis was an interesting 3D video. I enjoyed the colors and the music that built up suspense.
ReplyDelete