Saturday, November 5, 2011

Group 5: Spaeth: I'll be gone

This is a music video for Mario Basanov and Vidis's I'll be gone. The segmenting of the different video elements is very interesting, and works well when individual movements are happening in each frame. As the video progresses my eyes move around to the different frames much more frequently and I become very interested in the floating shapes that were previously on the pages. I think this is a good example of not doing to much, but still effectively getting a message across.

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand what the message of this is supposed to be. Other than look at the beat and idea of the song is giving us the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of this video, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that there are four panels and each one follows a different beat or sound makes this video pretty dynamic. It's a very creative idea.

    ReplyDelete