Thursday, October 6, 2011

3_roberts_Klip_collective_UT behind the scenes


I love this stuff, I want more of it and want to learn and teach myself, I don't feel like it would be a hard thing to pursue although it has a very different way of thinking involved than with still print and even more aspects of 3D and motion! projection mapping steals my heart

2 comments:

  1. This is Awesome! I'd love to know how to do this as well. It brings the building to life and gives it a personality. Imagine if every building lit up with 3D graphics at night. It'd be intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I find really interesting about this video as compared with the other one you showed is that this has so many different shots of the action- it's showing one thing, (the projection mapping) but from so many different perspectives. I love that you get to see it in so many different ways- all the different places people might see it from. It pertains really well to our current project too!

    ReplyDelete