BALI, JE T'AIME! from artisland on Vimeo.
i took one random video and watched it without sound at first; this one caught my attention. I loved the HD quality and the DOF (depth of field) that made it super interesting and the fact that the video in itself was documenting a third world country else where that made it even more interesting to see the other side of the world. Watching it with sound afterward make it even better. A simple documenting video like this is successful to me; i think.
First...I love the opening, with the viewer being at the same plane as the water so cool! I agree, this is such a simple documentation video but it is so great because of the way it was shot and the different angles and aspects it hits. And I agree the HD and depth of field is awesome.
ReplyDeleteThere is any overall sense of peace, and I love that coming from a place that may not always feel that way (from what you see). There are some great angles and the colors are so rich. It was a successful advertisement to me, because now I want to go there! :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful video, it really captures and displays a certain way of life
ReplyDelete