Vitra Space from karlssonwilker on Vimeo.
A great example of motion graphics and depth of field! Jan Wilker of Karlsson Wilker was one of the keynote speakers at Design Camp and he showed a few of the motion videos his company made for Vitra. I like the sense of traveling through space and the colors. Hope you enjoy!
this video is so sweet! I love the movement, the depth of field and the colors are pretty awesome too
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I enjoyed watching this the first time around at design camp it got me so excited to make things in 3D.... ? Does that make me a nerd?
ReplyDeleteNah, that doesn't make you nerd. This video really reminds me of something technological but yet shows off a cool product. It hints at the customization options, which I think is a big selling point with a lot of products. Good stuff.
ReplyDelete