Don't swim after lunch from Jens Blank on Vimeo.
The look of this video intrigues me because I feel that the shadows used on the objects seemed very real, although textures said otherwise.
I love that this video has both nature and cartoon elements. It comes together when you see them.
I like the first person perspective in the beginning with the blinking. I also really like the incorporation of illustrated elements and real video. Very clever and well done.
The look of this video intrigues me because I feel that the shadows used on the objects seemed very real, although textures said otherwise.
ReplyDeleteI love that this video has both nature and cartoon elements. It comes together when you see them.
ReplyDeleteI like the first person perspective in the beginning with the blinking. I also really like the incorporation of illustrated elements and real video. Very clever and well done.
ReplyDelete