Its good to see work where the level to create it doesn't look way off the charts. Most of what we post on here seems a bit out of our scope but this one seems doable and that makes it inspiring.
Yeah, I agree with sam, feel like something we'd be able to accomplish, I also like the colors that they put together and the mix of type and animated graphics
Its good to see work where the level to create it doesn't look way off the charts. Most of what we post on here seems a bit out of our scope but this one seems doable and that makes it inspiring.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree with sam, feel like something we'd be able to accomplish, I also like the colors that they put together and the mix of type and animated graphics
ReplyDeleteThe typography really played a major role in this video in the way the text was emphasized with elements of the song.
ReplyDeleteHad no idea this was the video to this song. Type is great. I need to get motivated for putting type in my video now!
ReplyDelete