Monday, October 3, 2011

Group 5: Coughlan Kill Yourself

Five Minutes To Kill Yourself: Airport Edition from Ham in the Fridge on Vimeo.



I thought that this was a good example of what professionals in the design world may be using flash for. Also, Ham productions was a part of design camp as well. :)

2 comments:

  1. That was a pretty intense video. It felt like we were just watching a video game play out at first, but then the video dramatically shifts to these more detailed animated scenarios. The stylization of the characters was pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the workshop these guys presented at Design Camp so I got to hear first-hand about their design decisions. I think I've played the original version before, too.

    Nick- The more detailed animations are still part of the game. They happen when you find something to damage yourself and reduce you health. The games are on adultswim.com. Check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete