Llewelyn Ash {Adventures of a Glass Blower} from Benjamin Dowie on Vimeo.
To me this video is kind of disconnected with the surf scenes and the making of the glass, but it makes sense since its a day in his life. I love the warm feeling that is given off in the beginning with the sun and the color scheme. The different scene compositions in the car and the kangaroo is my favorite as the camera moves along as though we are looking out the window ourselves.
I love the high quality of the filming in this video. It really keeps my attention, but is also relaxing and smooth in mood. The music really amplifies that as well. I think the surfing scenes make sense at the end, when we see him using the beach as inspiration for the etching/designs on his blown glass. Before that it is a little disconnected. Fun video. :D
ReplyDelete