Sorry everyone this is the Reebok commercial that I was hoping to post. I think that it ties in nicely with what we are learning on rotoscope. Also it is pretty cool to watch for being a shoe commercial.
I like how playful this video is. Way different than all shoe commercials I have seen which is good because it draws more attention to the video. One thing that I don't get is why they done really show the shoe more.. I mean we get he chance to see it but not the chance to really look at the shoe and analyze it. Maybe because its not a shoe geared towards me but I don't know if I would want to look into that shoe because of this commercial, if I did it would be because I saw it in the store. As being a more art form of a video I really like it and think it's an interesting piece.
I like how playful this video is. Way different than all shoe commercials I have seen which is good because it draws more attention to the video. One thing that I don't get is why they done really show the shoe more.. I mean we get he chance to see it but not the chance to really look at the shoe and analyze it. Maybe because its not a shoe geared towards me but I don't know if I would want to look into that shoe because of this commercial, if I did it would be because I saw it in the store. As being a more art form of a video I really like it and think it's an interesting piece.
ReplyDelete