Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Group 2: SPeterson Credit fiasco



I think that videos like this are great because the visualization makes it easy for people like me who don't care to listen to the boring everyday stuff to understand things like the crisis of credit. If you just listen and don't watch I don't think that it is as impacting. (for me anyway)

1 comment:

  1. I am also much more of a visual person. This video helps give a visual understanding of the issue without having to look at and analyze a bunch of data and graphs and putting your own stories to it. I like the clean aspect of this video as well as the graphics. The simple nature of this keeps the attention on the idea that is trying to get put across rather than the images. The examples are well executed too and sounds affects appropriate. Listening to the voice alone makes it understanding but the visuals really help it out a lot.

    ReplyDelete