Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Group 2: Fowler: Sketch Travel

The video is amazing. The sketches are so well executed with the lighting effects and use of colors. Not only are the sketches amazing but there are so many of them that it really makes the piece flow beautifully. Of course since it is sketch travel it is not completely fluid and you can see there there are different sketches. But i think it still transitions nicely. The music goes with it really well too and keeps the viewer engages and really sets the entire feel of the video along with the actual animation. I think that the concept behind this is really cool too. The idea that this sketch literally traveled and connected a bunch of artists. Also, in the end that the book that has traveled so far gets planted into the ground and turns into the "tree of knowledge". I don't know I just think the video is stunning.

SketchTravel from Curio on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment