Monday, October 17, 2011

Group 1: Hunt: MOVE

MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.



This video is awesome!! I can't believe the incredibly smooth transitions, and it seems like a million transitions are included! Love the music that goes along with it, as well as the simple sound effects from certain scenes incorporated within.

A little about it:

3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....

1 comment:

  1. this video is amazing! I love all the different places they go to! Such a cool concept and I agree the transitions are super smooth as well as the sound effects are great. I dont know why but I love the part where he claps and the music paused and the birds fly up, just thought that was very cool...a nice simple touch.

    ReplyDelete