Not sure why but I thought this video was intriguing. I liked that it concentrated on the slowing of time rather than the speeding since it seems to me that too many are concerned with the idea of speeding things up in motion design. It really makes you concentrate on how beautiful something like dirty splashing water really can be. The transitions seemed smooth and the music gave a nice contrast to the video since it was a little faster it really made the slow motion parts jump out that much more.
More Super Slow Motion [Water] - 550D from Rickard Bengtsson on Vimeo.
I love this video, very cool, love the slowed down motion. Very cool. I agree, I love the fact that you get to concentrate on something that you normally wouldnt take a second look at..but now that its slowed down you can enjoy the beauty of it
ReplyDeletethat's pretty wicked. my little brother did something like this, but not to this extent. i'll post it sometime. the appearance that such a high-res slow mo vid gives is so astounding. it really puts things into perspective & makes the simplest actions so powerful....
ReplyDelete