Sunday, October 23, 2011

Group 4: Sam Glubka: Imogen Heap - Canvas



I used the beginning of this song in my project 3 video and loved the music video so much I had to put it up. Its crazy that just a few seconds worth of time probably pass in each of the scenes used in this video but the emotions that get across are so profound. I think this video is proof that a really great shot is sometimes all it takes to make an amazing video.

3 comments:

  1. Those scenes in the dark created some great contrast, it produced some shadows that added to the emotion of the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you can hardly see whats going on in the video, the music goes the same pace as the vieo as well it is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video has interesting dark and light elements that contribute to the mystery of what's going on in the scenes. The black and white contrast compliment the music in this video.

    ReplyDelete